În perioada 9-12 aprilie 2019, la Galați va avea loc Școala internațională de reologie.
- - The purpose of this course is to introduce to the students the principal definitions of organic polymers and composites, their respective properties, rheology and processing as well;
- - It also provides some fundamental knowledge of different new materials developed and their application in the design and the use for automotive, marine and aircraft manufacturing;
- - Ultimately the course should offer to the students the ability to engineer properties combining the design of the composites to fullfil the properties of the materials required v.z.-Nature of fibres & matrices - Orientation and fibres architecture -Arrangement of folds -Laminate & lamina stackings.
On completion of this course, the students should be able to:
- - understand the main difference between thermoplastics, thermosets and elastomers;
- - understand basic definition, properties and difference between polymers and composites;
- - understand important relationships between structure and properties of polymers and composites;
- - understand the advantages and limitations of both type of materials;
- - have a better understanding and approach of polymer and composite processing.